Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nostalgia trips 2

God, how I have absolutely hated school all my life. Making that poor boy carry all that junk wrapped in hardly the most comfortable schoolbag, and that ridiculous bottle, and being made to wear ankle-high trousers (so that they don't get dirty), and being woken up at unheard-of hours, and having to travel many a mile in jam-packed buses in inclement weather to face inconsiderate teachers.

Bah.

But, the main reason I really hated school was because I had the worst, I repeat, the worst, packed lunch ever given to any school going child who is sane of mind. After twelve years of opening that lunch-box, Pandora's Box holds no fear for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I loved school. But may because the girls and the food were good :-)

5:43 AM  
Blogger i said...

The thing is, the fact that there are two distinct genders (Ok, three if you want to be a stickler for details) only sunk in completely by the time I was in the the 11th or 12th grade.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh ho! But how did you 'miss' them?

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home