Friday, September 16, 2005

Money talks

Got this splendid little thing in the mail
...
A shabby old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the window, "I want to open a ***king checking account."

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a ***cking checking account now!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."

"Listen up lil Mz Emily Post, I got money, and I wanna open a ***king account. Where does my language come into the picture?"

The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language. They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here? I am told you are using foul language with the employees."

"There is no ***king problem," the man says. I just won $200 million bucks in the ***king lottery and I want to put my ***king money in this ***king bank."

"I see," says the manager, and is this bitch giving you a ***king hard time?"
...
And for people who have a sense of the idiotic, and have not yet been incarcerated as politically correct prisoners, I would recommend the song "I got cash" by The Brooklyn Funk Essentials. But I am warning you, if you are not entirely comfortable with yourself and your secularity, and prefer to see yourself and the World through rose tinted glasses, don't listen to it. I am yet to find someone who could digest that song in the manner it was meant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, seems like on of those Brooklyn Funk Essentials has a bit of a bee in their bonet!

8:26 PM  
Blogger i said...

Only if you think there is a bee in their bonnet.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was the ***king funniest song.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home