Wednesday, September 14, 2005

On love

No I am not in Love, I am commenting on Love. It is what we theoreticians love to do. Comment on things we have no experience of.

Meanwhile, I think the World is about ready for another of Doc Sharma's Earth-shaking observations (or obsoivances as would be said in the Souther US).

The measure of love is in deeds, indeed.

Like it? Don't bother, I know it is good. Its drawing power can be gauged by the (absence of a) long line of girls outside my flat. Hold on a second.
...
No, that was just the postman with some bills.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha. Now you are making excuses. I am sure they are not postman or postwoman. Dr Sharma has evolved too :-)

12:39 PM  
Blogger i said...

What do you mean "evolved"? Devolved I would understand.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home