Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I-hate-that-frog

If you, as a poor Windows user, are also plagued by the inane laughter of the crazy frog, and his ringtones, this link may help you to vent your frustration, and also teach you something about projectile motion:

http://crazyfrog.yourebustingmyballs.com/hatethatfrog/index.asp?q=ringtones

The best I did was 70 m. Let me know if you top that, I will send across an eeeespecial crazy frog all for you.

Nothing like this frog to scare away any leftover sleep. Get up in the morning, check e-mail, accidently scroll over Crazy Frogs advertisement, and you are already running out the door.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me hate it too!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EIGHTY FIVE BUBBA!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

okwheresmaribbitprize?

10:24 PM  
Blogger i said...

Yeah, but in the meantime I hit a 95. No, I ain't shittin ya. So, back to the grindstone honey.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this a matter of mine-is-bigger-than-yours? b/c if it is i am going to stop right about... here.

besides, it's all very much trial and error. lots of error. :P

6:12 AM  
Blogger i said...

No, it is nothing about min-is-bigger-than-yours. I am just telling you how it is. I haven't got the 95 again. But that is where the bar is set. I am trying to see if I can break a 100.

Anyway, you are not qualified to play the min-is-bigger-than-you game.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home