Thursday, June 29, 2006

The reason why

The need for clean underwear is the single most reason responsible for pushing men into the vicinity of laundromats. Every other article of clothing can be dealt with satisfactorily. Dirty socks? Who cares, they are inside shoes anyway. Shirts? Hey, what was deodorant invented for? And, wear dark colours. Not that anyone should be peering into my armpits. Finally, jeans are meant to be like that. That is why oil-rig workers wear them. In fact, if I had a chute in my bedroom supplying me with clean underwear on a need-to-wear basis, I would never have seen the inside of a washing machine. Or the outside. Except on TV. But I don't have TV.

I hate laundry.

I realize after writing this that certain aspects of the above paragraph have the capacity to plumb unheard of depths in gutterspeak. I will try not to let that bother me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can swear this post wasnot there when I came to this blog 3 days back!

1:26 PM  
Blogger i said...

No, it wasn't. It was in the washing machine. And then I had to leave it out to dry.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate laundry too. =(

3:13 PM  
Blogger i said...

Hating is not enough. Burn, carve and pillage. I tried setting fire to a washing machin once, but that darn thing was full of water. Someday, I will just pull the plug on it. Die, fiend, Die, may you rot in a watery grave.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home