Saturday, February 11, 2006

Golden quadrilateral

Here is a photograph of the proposed quadrilateral of roads.



The thing I like about this photograph is that there is a stretch of road connecting Kanpur to Delhi, which is great because in all probability within the year I will be working at the former place, while my family will be at the latter. Now if I only had my Miata, life would be purrfect. Sigh, no way I am gonna be able to afford that car with the pittance that IIT Kanpur will pay.

What I need is a super-rich wife to give me a divorce and a fat alimony.

I suppose I could own a Miata if I stayed out West, but then I can't really drive it from Kanpur to Delhi, can I? As they say, there are no free lunches.

Also of interest is that the map shows Allahabad, the place of my birth and the city of my psyche.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if the tables turn around when ur super rich wife hires a super talented lawyer who slams u with a super hefty alimony? Tricky!

6:42 PM  
Blogger i said...

You think super-rich people will be that vicious? Heck if I was super-rich, I would be distributing alimony left, right, centre and everywhere else.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that`s a novel concept of charity!

10:16 AM  
Blogger i said...

Well, astrologically speaking, I am supposed to do things in a rather different way.

Also if money => Fun, then it is better to distribute it, 'cause Fun is Funner when lots more have Fun. Dig?

Don't mind me, this problem is turning my brains into semi-boiled goo.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home