Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Daily Slimes: The Neverending Song

We at The Daily Slimes are constantly looking out for the budding poet, the unnoticed lyricist, and, most of all, the celebrity nudist. In an effort to tap into the song-writing talent of our wide readership (all three of them), we present a song that never ends, so that any one of you can keep adding onto it, as long as you keep the beat (so to speak).

I Am A Little Pie*

I am a little pie,
That got flung into your face,
I am dripping along your nose,
It feels a little gross.

I am a little plum,
That got wasted by your bum,
While you sit there and blog,
I'll get up there and clog.
...

We will keep adding as and when we think up some more, or some of you out there is brilliant enough to catch our fancy. So, keep those stanzas pouring in folks.

*To be sung to the beat of 'I am a little fly' by Marvin Pontiac.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dadda you have got to keep writing like this. this beats the hell out of your later blogs.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home