Friday, September 02, 2005

The annals of B.: Eldorado

"Ladies and gentleman, please return to you seats, we will be beginning our descent to New York."

Finally, Eldorado! Boy I can't wait to get going. All those nights of watching 'The Grind' on MTv to get motivated for GRE are going to get paid off. If my neighbour was any indication, this is going to be good. Phew, she is hot. And can hardly keep her hands off of me. No, I don't believe that she needed that magazine, or wanted the toilet. These are subtle hints. Hollywood's right, these girls are go-getters. No man's safe. Who wants to be?

Hmmm. Maybe, I should transfer my love glove to my pockets, just in case my neighbour gets antsy on the airport. Or, if there is a strip search. Or, if some opportunistic dame kidnaps me. I hope so.

Luckily I am well prepared for Eldorado. Can't dig for gold without proper safety equipment.


.........

Six hours later, a tired and unsatisfied B. steps off the Grayhound bus, while Ezra Cornell eyes disapprovingly his too tight jeans with stained sticky pockets.

Damn this cheap packaging.

B. takes his first steps at University towards a garbage can.

Ok, so this game may be a little harder than it was made out to be.
-----------------------------------
Chronicler's note: The premise above is true. I am only building a fire, where smoke was seen. Some artistic license is taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home