Friday, July 29, 2005

It is good to be back, sort of...

Well, I am back from a month long trip. It is good to be back, for living out of a suitcase has its drawbacks. For one thing, it soon becomes difficult to separate clean underwear from, well, the not so clean ones purely by visual inspection. Ahem. On the flip side being back at Cam means that one has to work. Hell.

But there were several good things that I bring back from this trip. Nearly a thousand photographs (woes of owning a digital camera), the knowledge of having conquered a few more Munros (go ahead ask me), the memory of sailing on the Baltic in sailboats (while having as much swimming capability as a hunk of lead), the taste of truffles (now that is an expensive mushroom), and, finally, the firm decision to push forward ever more seriously with the violin (Odd?).

Hopefully, I will be able to write little stories about all this before I die, or leave for Switzerland. Meanwhile enjoy me desecrating the beauty of Bla Bheinn (how would you pronounce that?) - the name of the looming mass behind me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home